No Regrets Tribe - Beta Course
What is the No Regrets Tribe?
The No Regrets Tribe is a course and corresponding group (our tribe) for people who want to live with more joy and no regrets! We are a tribe who know it’s never too late to chase a goal or have a new dream, and make that dream a reality. We support and encourage each other to live our best, most regret-free life. A life full of joy!
What will I achieve by completing this course?
You will feel more joyful! Specifically, you will;
· identify what YOU want from life
· find what works for you with regards to work and life balance
· learn to courageously express your feelings
· enhance your relationships with friends and family
· identify what brings you joy, letting yourself embrace living joyfully
Along the way you will receive masses of support, both practical and theory-based.
What is the format of this beta course, and how long will it run?
The course runs over a 10-week period, covering 5 core modules. Each module is split into two parts; a theory component (week A) and a practical component (week B). Key tasks are required to be completed every 2 weeks.
What is included in the beta course?
Each participant in the beta course receives the following;
· 3 x one-on-one 45-minute coaching calls with me (Rowena), held in week 1, week 5 and week 9 of the 10 week course
· All course materials, including documentation, videos and audios
· Fortnightly practical activities to support you make the changes necessary to live joyfully and without regret
· Membership of the private No Regrets Tribe Facebook group to engage with Facebook live videos and support from and for other Tribe members
· Email support for the duration of the course
What are the requirements to be able to participate in the beta course?
To participate in the beta course, you will need;
· A desire to live more joyfully and with no regrets
· To be ready and committed to making changes in your life
· Willing and able to do the practical activities and tasks within each module
· An internet connection and email account
· A Facebook account (in order to participate in the Facebook No Regrets Tribe group and the Facebook live videos)
Q. What is needed from me as part of the beta course?
All of the same things as above for participation, PLUS;
· Be available and able to commit to the course for the 10 week duration
· Being prepared to FULLY participate in the course, including;
o be available for coaching calls in the required weeks
o completing all tasks and activities to the best of your ability
o active participation and engagement in the Facebook group
· Prepared to provide feedback about the course both during the course and after it concludes
· Provide a testimonial with appropriate photo (ie a headshot you are happy to share) for inclusion in marketing of future courses
Does the No Regrets Tribe course and group sound like what you’ve been looking for?
If you are interested in living more joyfully and without regrets, I would love to hear from you! Simply register your interest for the beta course via this form. Thank you.